October 27, 2008

Release into the Almighty

Release into the Almighty

I allow myself to fully release into the
existence of God, the Almighty,
twice daily, while taking my walks.
For at least a third of the time,
a precious ten or so minutes, twice daily
I am fully at One with the Almighty.
I give myself up to Her sky, Her smell,
Her morning, a new day,
Her stars and moon, visible in Her pink twilight.
I feel God's love and caring and subtle embrace.
I feel sweet, sweetness pervade me.
Love and sweetness.
I pledge then that I am ready to become One.
To give up any and all future bodies. To be One
With You and All.
When I am taken Home.
Until that time, I want to impact with good.

With each step of my twice daily walks, I say
a syllable of the Five Holy Names of God, in Sanskrit.
Often, I'll get caught in the five syllables of the First Name.
I'll repeat this First Name as if it were the Only One.
And why shouldn't She be?
She is the First, the Last and all things made conscious
or which have consciousness residing in yours'.

As with the beautiful beach stone,
Which delighted your eyes, your senses
With its color, shape, imagined form.
Then picked up by you. Washed of sand in the ocean,
Brought home, and lovingly placed on a bookshelf.
Later, when held, looked at, remembered, it is loved by you.
Your love, your consciousness allows
the God in the stone to come out. To affect your heart.
To love back.
To show Herself again to you.
May all things, all souls, get this chance
at least once.

No comments:

Blog Archive